Pages

Peeks

11.8.11

Cars In The Park 2011

I'm gonna try get this updated daily, I need a proper net connection though.  I'd love to get home from work and dedicate time to blog posts, coz like, I wanna get famous haha! Anyway, last weekend I went through to cars In The Park at Zwartkops Racweay just to see, and holyshukkenfit, it was a huge event!  Snapped a few pics of the stuff that caught my eye, also missed lots of cool things, but that's just how it is...

Here's a few select pics of the cars I wanna shoot someone for:

Awesome rat Bug with a splash of Euro and Classic mixed in...


Mazda Cosmo - super rare and super sexy...


A Yenko Camaro with a wee bit of forced induction...


Insanely hot Chevy...


This ain't a Beetle, it was made completely from sheet metal. The colour is just too cool too!


You can find all the rest of the pics here:

Cars In The Park 2011 Facebook Album



No comments:

Post a Comment